Queensland Hardcore act The Amity Affliction have announced Australia/New Zealand dates for their current tour.
The band is currently touring North America in following their 2016 release ‘This Could Be Heartbreak’. After the North American stint the band returns to Australia beginning with a show in Adelaide followed by Melbourne, Moore Park and Brisbane before heading to New Zealand. After a short break The Amity Affliction will then be heading to Europe and the UK.
Australia/New Zealand Tour Dates:
- JUN 17 – Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide, Australia
- JUN 18 – Festival Hall, Melbourne, Australia
- JUN 22 – Hordern Pavillion, Moore Park, Australia
- JUN 24 – Riverstage, Brisbane, Australia
- JUL 13 – Powerstation, Auckland, New Zealand
- JUL 14 – San Fran, Wellington, New Zealand
- JUL 15 – Foundry, Christchurch, New Zealand
Tickets are available now through www.theamityaffliction.net/tour
Check out “Fight My Regret” from The Amity Affliction’s latest studio effort ‘This Could Be Heartbreak’ below.
Let us now if you go to a show and share with us your photos and videos.
Photo Credit – The Amity Affliction, Roadrunner Records, UNFD Central
Video Credit – The Amity Affliction, Roadrunner Records